It’s your Wedding . With so many Irish DJs, how do you choose the wedding DJ that’s right for you and your wedding reception? The entertainment during your reception can literally make your wedding day one of the most enjoyable or maybe one of the worst events you will remember. Your decision is important but it need not be difficult.
In the end, you will be most satisfied with the Irish Wedding DJ that understands your particular needs and wants, and has a successful track record with similar weddings. Beyond the usual questions, ask if you can talk to some references and read whatever testimonials previous brides and grooms have written about their work.
Now the search begins for a wedding DJ in Ireland
- Read our guide on ‘How to Interview and Questions to Ask a DJ’.
- Fill in our online form to check the availability of the wedding DJs listed in our directory.
- Narrow down your choices by visiting the DJ websites and doing a little background research.
- After interviewing your top picks, contract the DJ that best fits your style and budget.
- Email us to inform the other DJs in consideration that you have made your final decision.
- Mike Kuvakos of One Stop DJs in Dublin
For the best in pop, bop, and hip-hop, call the pros shop at One Stop.
We have been in business for 17 years. We have 12 DJs between the ages of 20 and 50. Not only do we DJ weddings we also DJ parties of all sorts from birthdays, reunions graduations, block parties, formal banquets, business gatherings, school dances and just about anything you need to entertain your guests.“Everything turned out better than we planned. You adapted to the group very quickly, played the music people liked, and kept the momentum going on the dance floor. We had many comments from our guests about how much fun the reception was.”
– Diane and John Zylstra
- Scott Marsden of
We have a true passion for what we do and strive to focus on each individual wedding in order to truly make a difference on your special day. “Very good transitions between songs. Kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Great interaction with the guests. Took requests and played every song we had requested one week prior to the wedding.”
Would you refer Excellent Entertainment to a friend?
“I’ve referred you to several friends for the sole reason that you will guarantee them a spectacular night.”
Find out more…
- Dave and Denise Wuersig of Dublin
- Chris Wagner of Meath
- Hrisi Perri of Kildare
- Al Mitchell of Swords
- Peter Merkle of dublin 9
- Lori Lucas-Martinez of Athlone